Enter your rental property address below to get your free rental analysis.
Stress Free Hampton Property Management
Owning a residential rental property can be a lucrative investment, but it also carries with it its share of headaches and worries. Finding a skilled Hampton residential property manager can save you a lot of time and money.
With our full service Hampton property management, you get much more than just one over-worked property manager. You get a full team of skilled professionals with the expertise to provide you with the highest level of service and the maximum return on your investment.
SINGLE FAMILY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Our Hampton area property managers will safeguard your property, manage your tenants, and protect your investment, all without you having to lift a finger. You'll be amazed at how much time and money our residential property management services can save you in both the long and short term.
MULTI-FAMILY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Our Hampton apartment property management services include all necessary maintenance, tenant screening & management, and regular property inspections. Whether you own one unit or many in an apartment building, our Hampton property managers can handle it all.
How do we get your home rented quickly?
- Our leasing agents drive branded, wrapped cars and their role is to find and place tenants
- All vacant homes have only Supra lock boxes, insuring only licensed real estate agents can show your home (ask us about this differentiating policy)
- Our average vacancy period is less than 30 days
Please note: We are a performance based company; until we place a tenant, our service is free... That's OUR incentive to get your home rented quickly!
Due to our volume and success, even in this economy, several of our licensed real estate professionals have earned the Board of Realtors coveted Million Dollar Club award for the past 3 years in a row based on tenant placement and finding investors new homes!
Our proven advertising and marketing campaign include the following:
- The branded/wrapped vehicles direct tenants to our website...and often get us stopped in parking lots!
- A sign & Supra box placed on the property within 24 hours.
- Listed on MLS & on 25+ additional websites
- Our leasing professionals will provide you bimonthly reports that will help provide "Solutions" to reduce your vacancy period
Good property management is not just about finding a tenant quickly, it's about finding the right tenant. After receiving an application from a prospective tenant, all applications are screened thoroughly using:
- National Tenant Network (NTN)
- Credit report & history
- National Eviction reports
- Public records/judgments
- Criminal background reports
- Rental history check
- Employment verification
We are proud of our 80% renewal/retention rate demonstrating the quality of the tenants we place!
We have an in-house maintenance company... Why?
- Our rehabilitation work is superior
- We can offer lower costs to our owners for all maintenance
- Our focus is to maintain the value of your property
- We finish the jobs faster
- Our volume provides subcontractors who are loyal, experienced in tenant related issues, and stand behind their work
What We Do As Your Hampton Property Manager
We do more than just collect rent - 5 steps to successful management.
SEE WHY OUR CLIENTS COME BACK TIME & AGAIN
- Peachtree City
- Holly Springs
- Johns Creek
- Stone Mountain
- Powder Springs
- College Park
- Flowery Branch
- Union City
- Forest Park
- Villa Rica
- Locust Grove
- Sandy Springs