When you work with the PMI Georgia Team we will:
- Identify and select homes in good neighborhood that will produce cash flow, have great potential for equity growth and appreciation.
- Identify any cost needed to make the property rent ready.
- Guide you through the purchase process insuring that your best interest are always met.
- Manage all of the property needs after your purchase. PMI Georgia's turnkey management solutions serve both local and international investors. We are with you every step of the way!
- Help you sell when you’re ready or refinance to cash out equity.
We Keep It Simple - You Invest, We Handle The Rest!
Benefits of Real Estate Investing are
Benefits of Investing with PMI Georgia
- PMI Georgia is an Advanta Certified Self Directed IRA Specialist. This means we can assist you in purchasing & maintaining your property investment inside your Self Directed IRA.
- Licensed Real Estate Brokerage and Team of Professionals Serving investors for over 15 Years.
- Ease of Ownership When Acquiring Investment Homes.
- High Yield ROI on Real Estate Assets.
- Diversification from Wall Street and Stock Markets.
- Hassle Free Assets Management.
Good Client Testimonials in this area!
PMI Georgia takes pride in treating every transaction as if it were our own.
We keep your best interest at heart, our relationship does not end at the closing table;
we’ll be with
you to see through the renovations, lease-up, management and to help craft your exit strategy.
Why PMI Georgia believes Rental Properties are the "I.D.E.A.L." Investment
- INCOME - Passive Income that is - the kind that requires little to no effort to earn and maintain! Passive Income can have it's tax advantages too, so be sure to check with your CPA.
- DEPRECIATION is one of the biggest benefits to real estate investing because it can reduce reportable net income and therefore, your taxes. Simply put, rental property depreciation allows investors to write off the structure and improvements to the property over a period of time.
- EQUITY is the difference between the properties fair market value and the outstanding balance of any liens on the property. Investors can benefit by purchasing property below market value (instant equity) & from a gain in equity when the value of the property increases.
- APPRECIATION is the increase in the value of a property over time. The amount of appreciation of a property is dependent on various factors such as demand and supply, interest rates, location, future development plans, etc. Property owners can also force appreciation of their properties by making improvements to the Property.
- LLEVERAGE. What other investment allows you to use other people money to make money for you!? Stocks require 100% funding and you have very little control, if any. A real estate investment typically requires only 20% of the purchase price & a loan for the rest, plus you control 100% of the property! PMI Georgia's network of Mortgage Professionals can help you find the right loan for your needs.
What you can expect during the property-sourcing phase:
Search For Investment Properties
- Review and analyze all properties on a daily basis.
- Obtain tax and HOA information (verify HOA fees and rental cap)
- Prepare Cash Flow Analysis for properties of interest
- Prepare and submit offers on all properties of interest
- Immediately upon acceptance, during due diligence, organize any & all inspections required by the buyer
- Regular communications with clients
- Communicate closing schedule to team members for efficient scheduling of any repairs and marketing updates for tenant procurement.
- Schedule closing
- Perform pre-closing inspection to insure everything is in the same condition as offer date/no vandalism, etc.
- Assure all closing documents and Management Agreement are available to organize utilities on owner’s behalf (if service needed).
- Confirm renovations have begun and locks have been changed.
- Weekly follow up with renovations crew to assure we are moving forward and report back to client on progress. Our clients are typically not here physically to check on renovations, we are your “feet on the ground”.
- Take post-rehab photos for advertising purposes.
- Help design and initiate rental advertising.