After starting the new year off with 70-degree weather, the temperature in Georgia is finally coming down. During these cold and chilly times, PMI Georgia is providing you with the following helpful tips.
- Set the heater to 62-degrees minimum.
- Open cabinet doors in the kitchen & bathrooms to allow warm air to enter space & keep the pipes from freezing.
- 3. Allow faucets to drip slowly w/ cold water through the night.
- Make sure all hoses are disconnected from the exterior faucets & place hose covers or towels over each spigot.
- Check and clean your gutters.
- Seal the cracks & leaks inside & outside of your home.
- If you have them, please trim your trees and bushes.
- Clean out your vents and change your air filters.