Thank you for choosing to apply to rent a PMI Georgia managed property!
PMI Georgia complies with the provisions of all Federal Fair Housing laws and we will not discriminate against any applicant, occupant or resident of any property at any time based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (gender identity & sexual orientation), disability, or familial status.
To qualify you must meet the following requirements:
- Have verifiable, reliable income of at least three (3) times the rent
- Have a current and unexpired government-issued photo ID
- Have no more than two occupants per bedroom
- Have no balance owed to previous landlord
- Have no open bankruptcy
- Have no unpaid utilities or car payments on the credit report or in court records
- No convictions for any violent crimes against people or property
- No convictions for any crimes relating to drug manufacturing or distribution in the past 7 years
Please note incomplete applications will NOT be processed.
PMI Georgia’s Leasing Procedure
- Each occupant, age 18 and above, must complete an application and pay a NONREFUNDABLE application fee of $80 plus a $5 convenience fee.
- AN APPROVED APPLICATION AND FULL MONTH'S RENT ARE REQUIRED TO HOLD A PROPERTY! The reservation fee is NON-REFUNDABLE once the application is approved. This fee will be applied as the first month's rent for move-in purposes.
- In addition to the monthly rent, Residents will be enrolled in PMI Georgia’s Resident Benefit Package and Resident Liability Insurance & pay their portion of the cost during occupancy of the Property.