PMI Georgia has one of the most extensive screening processes in the industry to ensure the tenants we procure are qualified; however, life happens, and when it does, we have you covered. If a tenant does not fulfill at least 3/4 of a lease term, we will find you a new tenant at no additional charge.
HOW IT WORKS
PMI Georgia’s Screening Process:
- All occupants 18 & over must apply
- Applicants are approved based on a scoring process that is fair & consistent to comply with Fair Housing
- Criminal background check
- Credit check to detect any collections, bankruptcies & assess creditworthiness
- Employment & Income are confirmed by contacting the actual employer or supervisor
- Landlord references are interviewed & verified
- Applicants with outstanding evictions or unpaid rental collections are denied
Conditions for PMI Georgia’s Leasing Guarantee:
- We must have placed the tenants. This guarantee does not cover tenants we’ve taken over or inherited
- The guarantee is not applicable in the event a tenant does not fulfill their lease due to military orders, military transfers, or any other legal cancellation of a lease
- The guarantee does not cover tenants who have abided by the lease terms by paying appropriate lease termination fees
What We Do As Your Atlanta Property Manager
We do more than just collect rent
We work to quickly find the right tenant for your home and use our proven marketing methods to attract high-quality applicants.
Every application undergoes careful screening, with background and financial checks designed to keep your interests protected.
Collecting your rent payment on time shouldn't be a guessing game. We send all billing and get your money to you on time.
We know how to keep your property in optimal condition. We handle all maintenance requests and coordinate repairs for you.
We provide full visibility and monthly reports for your property. Access your account any time through the 24/7 Online Owner Portal.
Our regular in-person inspections allow us to identify potential problems in advance & keep your home healthy.
If a tenant relationship ever takes a turn for the worse, we can process the eviction for you & minimize its impact on your bottom line.
We monitor the laws and insurance regulations that impact your home & work to ensure that your property is legally compliant.
For owners of second homes who want the security of knowing their home is being watched and cared for while they are away.