If you are looking for professional property management, you can rest easy knowing that with our Atlanta area management services, you get much more than a property manager. You get a full team of skilled professionals with the expertise to provide you with the highest quality residential property management. If you are a current client, we offer convenient tools to access statements and more, all online!Prospective Owners: View Management Services
Current Owners: Log Into Your Portal
Resources & Forms
- PMI Owners Manual
- Owner Information and Forms
- Learn About Owner Portals
- Form W9 Download
- Proof of Insurance: Landlord insurance is drastically different from homeowner’s insurance. This links to a summary of insurance concepts you’ll need to know and follow to protect your investment.
- Property Data Sheet: This form gives us more information about you, your property and the neighborhood. It also allows you to let us know your preferences on pets, what utilities your tenant is responsible for, and any additional information you would like to provide to us manage your home.
A W-9 form is the required form for domestic taxpayers to supply an identification number and certify exemption from backup withholding (28%) for payments we make to you. NOTE: International investors cannot use a W-9, please consult your tax preparer to determine which of numerous related IRS forms you’ll need to complete.
- HQS Minimum Standards: SRN has a minimum standard for the properties we manage; this link provides a detailed explanation.
- Home Inspections: We offer an enhanced inspection that we recommend after a tenant has been in your property for 3 months, this link details this service.
- Our Technology: For those who care… you know who you are!
Frequently Asked Questions
We will conduct a move out inspection of the property and provide you with an estimate of the costs to bring the property back to rentable condition. This estimate will be emailed to you within five (5) days of the tenant’s move out. Your written approval is required to begin the repairs. Please keep in mind that the sooner repairs are completed, the sooner a tenant can be placed in your property.
If the tenant paid a deposit, the available amount will be applied to the balance needed to cover the cost of repairs.
SRN retains the first month’s rent as the tenant placement fee. You will begin receiving rent paid by the tenant the second month of the lease.
- The effective date of the lease is February 1. - February's rent is collected and retained as a placement fee. - Payment of the second month's rent (March) will be deposited to your account on or about March 10, provided it was paid on time.
We are required to allow sufficient time, a minimum of seven (7) days, for a tenant’s payment to clear before we can release a payment to your account. Given such, rental payments received from tenants by the 3rd day of the month (pending the day of the week), will be deposited to owners on the 10th day of the month (pending the day of the week.)
Payments received from tenants after the 3rd day of the month are considered late and must be in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. Late rent payments, to include applicable late fee, will be paid into your account on the Friday after the payment is received.
In the unfortunate event a tenant’s check is returned/not honored by the bank, we will not be able to make payment to you until we collect funds from the tenant to satisfy the returned check and applicable fees.
Yes, a tenant placement fee will be charged for the placement of a new tenant.
In the unfortunate event a tenant vacates the property within the first six (6) months of the lease; we will reduce the tenant placement fee to half of the first month’s rent paid by the new tenant.